Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Cut

Sadi and I have been talking awhile about getting her hair cut for summer.  Her hair is so long and so thick I really have been dreading summer hair (pools/lake hair).  She has wanted Rapunzel hair for so long that I really thought there was no chance she would go for it, but as always she surprised me and asked for really short hair.  I made her wait a few weeks just to make sure she wouldn't change her mind.  Since she wanted it short we decided to donate her hair to locks of love.  The before....
and after, WOW!  What a difference.  She looks so different but she absolutely loves it, and has thanked me several times for getting her "locks of love cut".  I told her some lucky kid gets to have her hair too.  Seriously check out the width of that hair!
 It was so cute, I decided to get mine cut too.  It's gonna be one cool summer around here!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

WOW..that is a lot of hair for such a little girl. I never thought I would see you (Karen) cut your hair...I LOVE it!! You both look so fresh:)