Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Surprise

This week I celebrated my Birthday....I love Birthday's.  Usually my birthday is just another day, seems weird to plan your own party right?  So this year I was pleasantly surprised when the kids/Daddy actually planned something for me!   Matt had to work but the kids had a day of fun planned for me.  They took me out to a movie....
Epic movie..cute and funny.  Afterwords they took me to lunch at In N Out burger...yum.  Later I took Chase to his baseball game and we stood in the pouring rain until FINALLY they decided to reschedule.  So we went home soaking wet and played some dominoes...even though it was my birthday they didn't let me win..
I did make a cheesecake for dessert...everyone deserves cake on their birthday.  It tasted better than in looks.  Even Chase and Sadi who claim they don't like cheesecake wanted a second slice.
It was a great day, just wish Daddy could have been there too :(

No comments: