Friday, February 17, 2012

First Lost Tooth!

It FINALLY happened!! Chase joined the hole in the mouth club.  He had called me while I was in Indy to tell me he cracked his tooth.  After I had a total panick Matt explained that his tooth was wiggly not really cracked(I guess it sounded like it was cracking to him).  I was so sad that I was going to miss out on this first I told him not to wiggle it till I got home.  He told me not to worry that even if it fell out he would hide it from the tooth fairy until I got home....such a sweet boy.  When I got home and saw his big boy tooth moving in fast behind the baby one I knew it was time to rip that baby out.  Matt did a good job tricking us all into believing he wasn't really going to pull it until he was ready...one rip and out if flew.
This was one excited kid to go to sleep.  Since I didn't have time to make him his own tooth fairy pillow, Kelsey let him borrow hers I had made her when she was little.  Chase had the best idea to leave it on his dresser so the fairy didn't wake him...clever!
In the morning we were all excited to see that the tooth fairy left him a golden dollar!
 I am pretty sure tooth number 2 is not far behind...welcome to the club Chase!!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Welcome to the toothless club Chase. Some kids are there for along time. It sounds like your big boy tooth is right in its place already.
Lets go shopping with the gold dollar!!!