Monday, September 26, 2011

A giggle in the office

Back to school for us has meant lots of trips to the Dr. for check ups, dental cleanings, and orthodontist check-ups. Since Sadi hadn't started school yet, she got to go along on every ones visits. At Kelsey's dentist appt. I had all the kids with me so decided I would help Chase with his homework while we were waiting. Sadi has been really into reading the magazines in all the offices but on this particular trip she had the giggles (I mean laugh out loud giggles) while looking at a magazine. I kept saying "shh", "quiet", but the giggles continued. Finally I had to ask "What are you laughing at?". This is what she could not stop laughing at..... A guy in his "underwear" (according to her). I guess I have to bring my own reading materials for her next time eh?

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Well I think I would have been giggling too, by the looks of that Man. Way to pick them Sadi.