Monday, September 26, 2011

Did I just see what I think I saw?

You may have at one time seen one of these cross the road...But, have you ever seen one of THESE cross the road? I now can say I have. While taking a trip to Reno with Matt and Sadi, we were traveling up 6 mile canyon road. As I was driving I noticed something up ahead but couldn't tell what as it was on black asphalt. As I drove over the top of it I had to say "Did you SEE that?" (I didn't realize what it was until it was so close and I was past it. I had to turn around because Matt didn't believe I just saw a HUGE spider. When we returned to the spot this big guy had almost crossed the road. It was BIG! (I think like 4-5 inches in diameter). Matt got out and snapped a picture while Sadi and I were content to see from afar. So next time you are in Dayton, watch out for these guys crossing the road...ew!

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Oh you should have caught that thing. Examined it, studied it, that would have been a great learning moment. Don't you remember us having a pet like that one year?

Bogenschutz said...

How did pet Molly get all the way from Utah to Dayton?