Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Teacher's better than yours!

Chase really has got to have one of the best Teacher's ever this year, and so because it's Teacher appreciation week we wanted to make her something special. I just used a craft box and we embellished it and decorated it with her name. Chase was so excited to give her this gift. I filled the inside with all kinds of cute stuff Teacher's always need like: paper clips, magnets, thumbtacks, and hand sanitizer. We also made room for some dove chocolates which are her favorite.

I went in early on Monday and decorated her door and had all the kids write her a little thank you and sign their name on a hand print. I felt bad that she was one of only 2 Teacher's that got their door decorated but I guess that's what happens when your the best!!

Oh and by the way I do know how to spell Teacher's somehow the ' fell off and I noticed it got chalked in by someone later in the day. Probably a Teacher who thought what a dumb Mom, she forgot the apostrophe!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Your Teacher Rocks, Chase. So does the room mom.