Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I was surprised on Saturday morning with a delicious breakfast in bed by my kids and Matt. They decided since Matt had to work early on Sunday my day would be Saturday. I was thrilled that they all got up early and actually remembered this year. Chase was dying to tell me the secret gift they bought me he had only learned about 5 minutes prior too (he is the worst secret keeper). So let me introduce you to my new love.... A gourmet coffee/hot chocolate maker! I am in love with this thing. It is so fast and I really didn't believe the coffee maker could make a difference but let me tell you I was wrong! This is what I got to spend my morning looking into..

Mmmmmm. We spent the rest of the day getting sunburned at Chase's T-ball game before Matt was off to work for the weekend. Sunday was a quiet day, too cold to go outside. I'm tired of this weather but now I can have delicious hot cocoa in 30 seconds! Hope all you wonderful Mom's had a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Ahhh, It looks like you had a heavenly Mother's day. I guess that is why I haven't heard from you this week, your sipping coffee and eating bonnnn bonnnns all day. he he

Unknown said...

Hi Karen,

How are you girl? Glad to see you back reading Little Tots. You are such a loyal reader. Remember one day we will get together when you are out here and play games at Susan's house.

Tina

P.S. The hat wasn't mine, but if you want me to I can ask and see if my friend, the photographer, remembers where she bought it.