Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

Since I couldn't find my list from last year, I decided I would write down my goals for this year somewhere I cannot lose it. So here goes.....
Rather than look at the glass as half full....or half empty, I have vowed to just drink it!! Drinking more water is on every one's list anyway right? I need to make this my new favorite drink, what's not to love about something clear, tasteless, and no calories. Mmmmm, who isn't craving that? Yeah not me... on a serious note here are my real goals:
  • Have a date night once a month with my hubby (sounds easy enough, however I think this is the one thing I failed at last year)
  • Spend a day alone with each of my kids doing something special
  • Sew something (not sure how I will do this since I don't own a sewing machine)
  • Download my pictures to disc at least twice (guess what I did all weekend? I cannot believe I went and ENTIRE year without backing up my photos...ahhhhh!)
  • Unclutter my junk drawer (Sounds easy right? Bet you have a junk drawer too!...don't lie)
There we have it, the list!! Keeping my fingers crossed I can do it!!

4 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Good Girl. Glad to see this. Yes, On the water one. I always fail at that too, along with the hubby date night and of course the goal weight. Why I make those same ones year after year, is beyond me. One of these years I just might surprise myself and actually accomplish one of those three things. Good luck on yours.

Bogenschutz said...

Just a tip, I always right mine in my journal. Yes, the one time I write all year. There is another one I never accomplish. Hmmmm, I need to either make thos resolutions easier or actually accomplish something this year huh?

Laura D said...

I LOVE all your resolutions! I may just steal yours!

David said...

Yes Karen I agree. I just have that weakness for diet pepsi. Plus I am trying to get Lisa to clean our junk drawer. lol