Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

It has been a looong weekend! Fun, but busy! Our weekend started Thursday really, it was the kids last day of school because of Nevada Day falling on Halloween. I spent the day at Chase's school for a full day of partying! It was more fun than they could pack into the day, literally! I got to make pumpkin ice cream with the kids, it was yummy!! We also went on a ghost walk in downtown Dayton, went to the Nevada Day parade, dinner and trunk-or-treating at the church to name of few things we did...whew! Finally Halloween Night it was time to "suit" up once again for the big finale! My cute trick-or-treaters.... Dr. Kelsey Denning
I don't care what Matt says, Chase was the cutest Peter Pan. Poor kid got called Robin Hood the whole weekend, really? He was walking with Tinker Bell the whole time (see below). He got really excited when someone finally said "What a handsome Peter Pan". He was like "Mom, he knew who I was!"
Tinker Bell!! She loved being a fairy! I HAD to call her Tinker Bell while she was in her costume or she would not answer me.

Her favorite part of this was I made her a little pouch of fairy dust (gold glitter) she loved tossing on anyone!! This was so cute, she tossed some on Chase so he could fly.....
And it worked!! Look how high he is, he is soaring! So off we flew to get some candy.
The walk this year was much further between houses thanks to all the foreclosures in this area. We walked a couple of streets but the houses we stopped at were VERY generous. I took Sadi home early because she was cold but she did not need this much candy.....
Can we say Belly Ache? Hope you all had a great Halloween!!

2 comments:

John Festin said...

Looks like it was a great halloween at the Denning house. Makes me miss (just a little) when my kids were young. Hope you guys are well. Looking forward to January!

Bogenschutz said...

Hope you still have some of that candy left when i visit next time. Instead of eating mints in Chase's bed I can eat chocolate, he he he