Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally...

TOY STORY 3!!! We have been waiting for more than 2 years for this movie to come out! Ever since I was planning Chase's 3rd birthday party and we read about the making of this movie. Toy Story has been Chase's favorite movie since he was 2. We have been watching both Toy Story 1 and 2 almost weekly for the last few years (maybe that was partly my excitement, finally a new one!). I think we can all recite all the lines from the first 2 movies. FINALLY the day came to go to the movie. I must say it did not disappoint! Hilarious, and if I'm being completely honest I cried little. I won't spoil it for anyone I will just say take it from the Toy Story Expert: You gotta see this movie!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Toy Story 3 was great! A little intense, but my kiddies loved it, especially in 3D. Thank you for being such an awesome reader of my blog.