Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fooled?

First of April..used to love April Fools day growing up. I loved playing tricks on everyone. Chase and Sadi are too little to really get it but I had to try. I had planned to make a cup of "dirt" for dessert. Which is really just chocolate pudding with crushed up Oreo cookies (to look like potting soil) with gummy worms in it. I wasn't sure how I was going to give it to them so when they didn't finish their dinner that is when I told them "okay anyone who doesn't finish their dinner is getting dirt for dessert." Chase thought I was joking. Here he is checking out his cup of dirt. Sadi had no problem chowing hers down, and I thought later maybe I should not have told them it was dirt since it will be all to fun for her to try and eat real dirt outside this summer.
Chase said it's okay to eat the worm "it's dead".

1 comment:

Laura D said...

love that face chase!