Sunday, April 26, 2009

Diaper Cake

What do you get for someone who is having their 5th baby? DIAPERS!! I saw these in Babies R Us (WAYYYY overpriced) and thought why would you buy that? It was so cute but how hard could it be to make? Turns out not hard at all. It took like 20 minutes to whip one out once I knew what I was doing. I made 2 of these, I think this one turned out the best (Sorry Staci you got the one layer cake). This is the view from the top. I have all kinds of ideas for my next one so who wants to have the baby so I can make them one? Anyone, Anyone?

4 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

I have seen these at a few showers. And often thought the same things, How hard could it be? May I just say yours was way cuter than the ones I have seen before.
To cute.
NOT! No Way!!! on the baby thing, but can you use them for puppies, ha ha (cause that is more likely here)

heatlight said...

Good job, it looks super cute!

John Festin said...

You should sell those. Put one on ebay and see what happens. I'll bet crazy pregnant women all over the country would buy them up. Hope you guys are well.

staci kling said...

I loved my diaper cake!!!!! Anali has used almost all the diapers. I think giving diapers is a great
5th kid present. I am always in need of diapers. Atleast you will always know that your present will be used and not "regifted". Thank you Karen!!