Sunday, March 1, 2009

Old Reliable

You know the saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it", well in my case I always say why buy a new one if the old one still works. I know this drives Matt crazy because he always wants to get the newest, most updated everything. Well, here is one example of something I have had forever but it is still working...... This is my very first and the only blow dryer I have ever had. I think I was like around 12 when I got it for Christmas one year. This thing has been everywhere...to college, on vacation, and moved several times. Every day I think is this the day this thing is going to blow up? But every day without fail it does the job. I don't even think they make a blow dryer like this anymore but if they do, my next one will be exactly the same! (That is if I ever need one)Ha ha.

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

What kind is that, and what model? That is awesome to still be working after all these years. Its probably older than both my kids.