Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best day of the week

There is no question what Chase's favorite day of the week is...it is trash day, which for us is Tuesdays. He looks for that trash man all morning. I know I can never go anywhere on Tuesday mornings because there is no tricking him anymore, he knows what day it is by seeing every one's trash cans out by the street. Even our garbage men look for him now if we are not out there before he pulls to our house.
Will it be his future job, who knows but no one but him is allowed to take that can up from the street. For now it is HIS JOB! Works for me.

3 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

Chase, Your the most handsome garbage man I have ever seen.

Bogenschutz said...

That is so cute. It is funny what kids end up liking so much. You go Chase, you can come bring my can in any time.

John Festin said...

This makes me chuckle...especially your last sentence! When ever I'd say "don't worry Karen, we'll pick up the trash in the parking lot" your response was ALWAYS...well not always but some of the time was..."works for me!" I love looking at your blog. You seem so happy as a family. I home teach a single lady in our ward who is really struggling right now and I use you as an example quite often. You are living proof that if you just hang on you will find true happiness! Hope you are well! Thanks for your example!