Sunday, October 30, 2016

13 Frights

This year I made Kelsey a Halloween care package-a Halloween countdown.  I found some fun Halloween treats and also coupled it with things she could use in her dorm.  I labeled each one with a corresponding number so she could open one each day.  I put them in a box labeled 13 frights till Halloween night.
The kids and I dropped it off at her dorm one Saturday near the beginning of the month.  Chase and Sadi didn't know what any of the items were so I had her send them pictures each day of what was inside.  They loved guessing what each day's surprise could be.  Day 2- Witches.  I found an air freshener for her room and some" bewitching" tic tacs.
Day 4-Ghosts.  I found this cute ghosts soap.
Day 5-Creepy Crawlies.  I found this toilet seat cover that I thought was perfect for our biology major.
Day 7-Pumpkins.  Reese's pumpkins, and some pumpkin hand sanitizer.
Day 8-Werewolves.  A new shaver and gel.
It was fun coming up with some fun ideas that I hope she enjoyed, and could use.  We'll miss seeing her on Halloween, but glad she is right where she needs to be.

No comments: