Thursday, February 18, 2016

Super Bowl 50


Work this year for me was Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California.  I can't say it was my favorite city, but rather just....meh.  The weather wasn't horrible, but wasn't always great.  It rained quite a bit while I was there, adding to the "meh" factor. 
Levi Stadium is pretty nice, but again nothing spectacular.  I only got to go in the stadium once, but they were getting ready to practice the halftime performance and so they had the field covered which really took away from what it looked like for Sunday(or so I'm guessing).
It was long work days which meant most of what I saw going to and from the hotel was either completely dark,
 or the sun just rising....
I spent most of my time inside working, so I missed the sunshine (when it was out).  This is the crew I worked with this year (minus a few).  We had an awesome parking team this year.
Other than seeing our crew everyday, this is the extent of what I saw of the actual game....
The flyover of the stadium by the Blue Angels.  To be honest this was the worst flyover I have seen, they flew slow and nothing spectacular to it.  Again adding it to the "meh" factor.  Although there was nothing spectacular about this year, I am still glad I had the opportunity to go.  Now it's time to play catch up at home.

No comments: