Thursday, May 8, 2014

Teacher's Week

This week has been teacher appreciation week.  In the past this has been a fun week to spoil our teachers.  This year I have had more work than I care to do.  Being on the Boosters (and not having a lot of parent participation) means=butt load of work for the VP (me).  I did get to work early on my kids teachers door signs which we put up on Monday morning.  I chose a design for Chase's teacher that has a duel meaning to me because really...she's one in a melon!
Sadi's teachers door took a bit more time to create.  She has really been an exceptional teacher and a first year too!  We love her. 
Of course we had to get our teacher's a little something else to show them how much we love them..."toe-tally".
Of course the Boosters planned a whole week of breakfast/lunches, and gifts...so my week is FAR from over.  Happy teacher's week!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

Oh how cute!! What a nice way to show appreciation for those teachers. I'm so on (off)the ball this year that ours barely got some new books for the classroom:(