Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Another year over, and a new one just begun!! Welcome...


It is really hard for me to get into New Year's Eve for some reason...just seems so anti-climatic.  But I do try to make it fun for the kids.  This year I made "time" bags.  At each hour of the evening we opened a new bag that had a special surprise or goodies for us to enjoy.
The kids really seemed to enjoy this.  Some of the surprises included a movie to watch,
 and some yummy treats to go with the movie!
I also included a look back at 2012 and a look forward to 2013 survey that turned out really cute and I will save them so we can pull them out next year and read them...this is probably my favorite part of New Years (reading last year's predictions). I also had a bag with our "bubbly" (sprite), some party makers and poppers that we went and threw in the street at almost 12...sorry neighbors. On the up side we threw them all very quickly because it was FREEZING outside!! Daddy had to work, but made it home just before the ball dropped (literally minutes) to celebrate with us. 
We hope 2013 is as good as last year...or maybe even a bit better!!

No comments: