Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aquarium

While in Utah I wanted to take Matt and the kids to do some fun things. We decided to go to the aquarium one afternoon. Kelsey and Tori had already been so they decided to ditch us this day. Chase and Sadi had a great time under the sea... We saw all kinds of neat creatures. There were seahorses,my favorite was the penguins, and the stingrays. Although they had a "petting" pond, my kids were to chicken to touch one...I have to be honest I didn't touch one either. Loved this polka dot one.I wish I had a video camera on this one. Ever wondered what an electric eel feels like? Thanks to this cool exhibit Chase now knows...hilarious! Best part he wasn't sure he really felt what he thought he felt, so he did it twice.Chase's favorite was the octopus, we had to go back to watch this guy a little bit longer.What did Sadi make us take a picture with? What did she think was "ohhh sooo cute!"?Isn't he cute? Ewwww!!! She LOVED the snakes!! They even had someone holding a snake you could "pet" and she had no fear she wanted to stay and pet it all day. I will never figure that girl out!It was a fun day, and I'm glad we didn't bring any snakes home!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

I have yet to visit this place, but it sure looks fun. I want to go just to see the octopus. That looks amazing.