Sunday, April 10, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Yesterday was the first official game of the season! T-ball that is. We finally got our uniform a few hours before game time. Go team...Dodgers!! Chase could not wait to play his first game, I had a few surprises for him before game time. Every ball player needs a good wad to be successful right? So he had to have some chew...gum that is. I'm not sure what he was more excited about at this point, the gum or the game. I am not a fan of gum and kids so this was a real treat.
Finally it was game time. Chase got in some good throws...
Some nice hits...
but most the time he looked like this....
When I asked him his favorite part of the game he told me it was sitting on the bleaches (no I didn't spell that wrong, that is what he said). He of course meant the dugout. He had fun talking to all his new friends. He was the most popular kid because Mom had also given him a bag of sunflower seeds (thought all the kids would have those, apparently only my kid did). Although I am not a fan of baseball, this was one of the best games I have ever been too!

2 comments:

David said...

All I can say is, "AWESOME!!!"

Chase makes a great ballplayer.

Bogenschutz said...

Cutest little Ball player ever. What great from he has too. Fun, Fun, Fun. Kind of miss those days a bit. When its sunny,warm and your out watching the ball game, enjoying some cold diet coke.