Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In case your wondering...

Just in case any of you have ever wondered if you could empty your toilet bowl without using a plunger or if you have ever wondered if the water in your toilet could flood your bathroom floor without being flushed.....WELL, thanks to Sadi I NEVER have to wonder about either of these things. One afternoon while I ran to the store (I did not leave her unattended) she discovered you could dip your socks in the toilet, fill them up with toilet water (yes gag reflex) and squeeze it all over the floor! But why stop there when I came home she was squeezing it on Chase's head! Ewww!
So there you go, now if you are without a plunger or just need a quick fix me up take off your socks and dip away!!

3 comments:

John Festin said...

To put it only as Tommy Boy can...I've seen a lot of stuff in my lift but THAT WAS...AWESOME! Thanks for the chuckle!

Tyates said...

That reminds me of when my kid were young, our toilet would not flush. After many attempts to correct the problem, I finely had to take the toilet out. A fisher price stacking cup was the blockage, I was able to dislodge it (with a lot of other stuff that gos down the toilet). fun times.

Bogenschutz said...

Funny!!!
It is nice to know.
Thanks for the test!!