Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Leaving the nest

It is slowly happening, my babies are "leaving the nest" slowly but surely. Sadi started preschool today!!! We have been talking about it for awhile now but I really wasn't sure she was ready or really sure that she knew I was going to be leaving. She was super excited! Ready to get on the C.O.W. bus.... I said my quick goodbye. I didn't want to drag it out. I came home thinking for sure I would be getting a call from Ms. Beanie. It was only 2 1/2 hours but it was a loooong 2 hours. I went to pick her up and suddenly as I walked toward the bus I heard it...it started out low then got louder, the crying! I knew it she missed me, she didn't like it... NOPE!!! She was crying because I was there to pick her up!!! She had such a good time she told me she didn't want to go home she wanted to stay on the bus FOREVER!!!
Ms. Beanie said she had never had someone who loved it that much. So as much as I said I wasn't sure she was ready I have had to swallow those words big time! I couldn't even ask her about how fun her day was because she was so mad at me for coming to get her. This kid definitely keeps me guessing all the time!!

No comments: