Saturday, May 29, 2010

Promotion Dance

Last night was the big Promotion Dance for all the 8th graders. The last dance in Middle school. Kelsey was so excited for this dance. Her leadership class was in charge of all the decorations and preparations for it. She looked so cute!
Okay maybe beautiful is a better word. It was so bizarre pulling up to school it was like pulling up to a mini junior prom. I mean every girl was totally decked out in prom attire. A limo pulled up behind me! A little over the top if you ask me (I mean it is only 8th grade). Kelsey had fun meeting up with all her friends and they were ready to dance their butts off!!
It seemed a little more real as I came back to pick her up. The boys were not prepared for these girls it was obvious because they were all wearing jeans and sneakers, funny! The limo I believe was only a ride to the dance (must not have had enough for the ride home). And all the girls had taken off their little 2 inch heels and were whining their feet hurt! Maybe they are not as grown up as they think they are? That being said I am not ready for the high school dances! Yikes!

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

WOW so grown up. Im gettin so old. My heavens no wonder the boys weren't ready. There is some hot chicks in Nevada.
Well at least 3 I know of.

heatlight said...

gorgeous! I love her dress!