Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lil Olympian?

So Matt and I have been watching the Olympics every night like it is a religion...well at least the nights he is not working. The kids have been watching as well, paying more attention to it than we thought. Chase is always wanting to play ball, any kind of ball at all, but the last few days he kept asking me if I wanted to play Volleyball. I didn't understand at first, it sounded like "Bolly Ball" but I then started watching the way he threw it. The only way he would even know about volleyball is by watching the Olympics. It is really funny to see. He really knows how to serve and spike, and shockingly is really good at it. Why don't they have volleyball as a kids sport?Getting ready for it.....
And this is the serve...tell me he did not learn this from T.V. Hey I guess some things are more educational than you think!

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

Very Cute, Look out you might have an Olympian there!! His serve looks deadly, watch out every one huh?