Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

Summer is coming to an end way to quickly for all of us. Everyday when I ask Chase what he wants to do, his response has been the same....LET"S GO CAMPING!! I keep giving him excuses why we can't go, and he always has a solution so...I decided to pitch the tent in the backyard last night and let the kids sleep outside. We made s'mores in the microwave which I have never done before but they turned out to be delicious!! Chase does not like them however. Give him chocolate okay, graham crackers okay, marshmallows oh yeah...mix them NO! He did give it a try...too sticky!!
He did however eat about 15 marshmallows straight from the bag though....try to say goodnight after that! It was fun and they had a good time. We are sad to see summer come to an end but look forward to all of the fun things we will get to do next.

1 comment:

Bogenschutz said...

What a great idea, Smores in the microwave. Hey, I could do that. They look wonderful, ooey and gooey just how I like them. It looks like the camping in the backyard was a success huh? Did you actually sleep in the tent? All of you?