Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day of Love

Valentine's day started with a little heart attack...
then there was a little hunting for some love,
and then a lovely breakfast.
I made a little basket for Matt with some of his favorites.  He's not big on Valentine's day, but I didn''t want to miss a chance to tell him how much I love him.
This year Sadi's fourth grade class was given strict instructions that there would be NO PARTY and NO VALENTINES.  Made me sad.  It was even harder because Chase's 6th grade was having both.  He made some fun valentine's for his class.
I did let Sadi make a few for some of her friends that she could give out before school started.
We also made a little something for their teacher's.  Chase's teacher got a little TNT...for several reasons this was an appropriate gift for her. 
 We gave Sadi's teacher a little something special she really loves. 
We weren't going to be able to have a Valentines dinner due to so many after school activities, so I packed them a fun lunch.
And one final picture to show how much we really love each other in this house.  I asked them to act like they love each other for this picture, this is what I got...
 Yup...true love here.

No comments: