Monday, February 9, 2015

Back from the city of sun

I just returned this past week from Phoenix after working again at the Super Bowl.  This year was different for many reason, but mostly how little down time there was.   I actually had to steal this photo from my Boss, because I never actually made time to take a decent photo of the stadium although it was just a parking lot away.
As you can tell from the prior photo it didn't turn out to be "the city of sun" all the time, in fact I'm pretty sure I saw more rain than they normally get.  As with every city we go to it seems there is some odd weather phenomenon and the locals ALWAYS say "we never have a winter this bad".  Besides the flyover this is as much of the Super Bowl as I got to see...pretty good firework display I gotta say.
The best part of work for me is catching up with those I only see once a year, and making new friends that I hope to see again...and a few I hope I don't. 

No comments: