Sunday, January 1, 2012

Survivor

You know the show(stranded on an island for 39 days, with complete strangers to outwit, outlast, and outplay while competing for a million dollars).  I am a huge fan.  Although I am not embarking on the popular television show, I am leaving tomorrow for 39 days.  This is where I will be.....
It is that time of year.  The time I pack my bags and go to work...at the Super Bowl!  This year it is in Indianapolis.  This will be the longest I have ever left my family.  Although I will not be with complete strangers, or have to outwit anyone (I hope), I will have to survive 39 days without hugs and kisses from my cuties back home(sniff, sniff).  On the up side... I will win the paycheck at the end!!!!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun Karen!

marknkim said...

Wow!! 39 days ....I could not do it. Good Luck:)

Bogenschutz said...

You can do it Sis. Hope you have some fun. Of Course it would have been lots funner if you would have taken me with you huh?
Love you tons.
Just hope your house survives huh?

David said...

Glad you had fun, Tell John to invite me next year. I can actually go now.