Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

This year I had planned to let the kids use those cute little button faces you just poke into our pumpkins....apparently they thought that was just not as fun. So the night before Halloween we set to work carving those happy and scary faces. Seems like Matt misses out every year on helping me carve those babies! Here they are with their pick of the lot. Sadi made one attempt to pull out the pumpkin guts...and then she was done.
Chase did a little better....he tried it umm maybe 2 or 3 digs.
Kelsey has become a pro now so she set right to work on her masterpiece.
The finished projects! Kelsey got creative and added some pumpkin hair, and look at Sadi and Chase, of course they did all the work right?

2 comments:

Bogenschutz said...

How fun!! I think this is the first year my kids both said no to pumpkin carving. Sad. I should have done it by myself huh?

The Demille's said...

Such cute pumpkins! I love the pumpkin hair!